- through your interaction with our search platform that recommendations of certain color pallets for various purposes (our “Platform Services”);
- from third parties such as Google Analytics, Affiliates, and Business Services Providers.
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, our Social Media Pages, and electronic communications as the “Online Services.”
- Third-Party Sites. Websites, apps, videos (embedded or direct links), or other content (each a “Linked Site”) to which we link that are not operated by us. Linked Sites have their own personal information collection and use practices, and we are not responsible those practices. We encourage you to read each Linked Site’s privacy disclosures to understand how your personal information is processed.
- Non-Personal Information. Our processing of information that cannot be linked to an identifiable or identified individual. We may process this data for any legitimate business purpose.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We and our third-party partners may use certain web technologies such as cookies, web beacons, clear GIF, pixels, internet tags, and other similar tracking technologies (collectively, “tracking technologies”) to gather information when you interact with our websites and email communications. We use some of these tracking technologies help us optimize and maintain the security of our websites and your account. We may also use them for compatible purposes like save your preferences, fixing errors, and ensuring consistent service of our websites.
We permit third parties to use tracking technologies on our websites for analytics and remarketing advertising, including to help manage and display advertisements, to tailor advertisements to your interests, and provide metrics on advertising effectiveness. The third parties use their technology to provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests which may appear either on our websites or on other websites.
The information we collect using these technologies includes:
- Device and Browser Identifiers. For example, an assigned user ID, IP address, or similar identifier that can be used to identify your device.
- Coarse and Precise Location Information. We may gain a general approximation of your location that is not based on global position system (GPS) information. We may collect your precise location when you enable us to collect it via your device. You can use your device’s settings to restrict access to precise location.
- Browsing and Search History. Information about the content you view and searches you make on our Site(s).
- Website Log and Usage Data. Information related to our pages you viewed, the services and features you used or interacted with, your browser type and details about any links or communications with which you interacted.
- Advertising Metrics. Information about the advertisements you have viewed on our Website.
- Chat Modules. We may collect certain categories of personal information from you when you use our interactive chat module. By interacting with the chat box, you consent to our collection practices and understand and acknowledge that we may use this data to provide our chat functionality.
- Do Not Track. Because the “Do Not Track” browser-based standard signal has yet to gain widespread acceptance, our Website(s) currently does not respond to those signals. To learn more about your options with respect to tracking technologies, please see the Your Privacy Preferences section, below.
When you interact with us in connection with our Platform Services and Website we may collect and process certain information about you. This information includes:
- Your Personal Details. These include your first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing and billing address, and other contact information you may provide.
- Financial Information. This includes credit and debit card number or other payment data.
- Survey data. We may contact some individuals to request participation in a survey or other general research. If you choose to take part in these, you may provide personal information, in or along with your survey responses, or in any other feedback or comments you give us.
- Messages and email data. We collect information about you when you send, receive, open, read or otherwise engage with messages, email, or other communications in connection with our Services, including whether you have opened or acted on those communications.
- Social Media Content. For example, interactions with our Social Media Pages and content you post on them. This information may include your social media handle, account ID, publicly available photos and other data made public by you on your social media.
- Other Personal Information You Provide. If you provide us personal information other than that described above, we will collect it and use it for the purposes for which you provide it or other consistent purposes.
- Inferences. In certain instances, we may infer personal information about you based on the information you have provided to us or that we have collected about you.
We collect this information when you sign up or otherwise agree to receive marketing communications from a Perception Systems; interact with Perception Systems’ workforce members; engage with us on social media; participate in a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes that we may offer; contact our customer services teams; or submit it to us online or in-person.
We obtain the personal information described above from third parties including:
- Affiliates. We share personal information with other entities associated with or under common ownership with Perception Systems.
- Business Services Providers. These are those persons or entities with whom we have a relationship to provide business operations services and support to Company. These providers may include the following:
- IT Operations Providers. These include cloud computing service providers, internet service providers, data backup and security providers, functionality and infrastructure providers, and similar service providers.
- Operations Providers. These include service provider with whom we partner to provide day-to-day business operations, including vendors such as payment processors, security vendors, business software service providers, banks, and security providers.
- Marketing and Advertising Providers. These include advertising, direct marketing, and lead generation providers, affiliate marketing program providers, retargeting platforms, data brokers, ad networks, marketing consultants, and similar services providers.
- Publicly Available Sources. These include public databases, marketing partners, and event sponsors.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for a variety of reasons. Depending on how you interact with our Services, these include using personal information:
- Delivering Our Platform Services to you and to provide the related customer support, communication, and security.
- Customer Service to provide customer service, maintain, improve, and service products and accounts, provide training for quality purposes, and perform similar activities.
- Processing Transactions to process or fulfill orders and transactions, verify customer information, process payments, confirm eligibility promotional benefits, and perform similar activities.
- Policy Enforcement including enforcing our terms of stay and service, acceptable use policies, anti-spam policies, and similar policies.
- Advertising & Marketing to send advertisements and marketing material via physical and electronic mail or through other online communication methods relating to product specials and other promotional events or offers, perform marketing research and data analytics, and perform similar activities.
- Contextual and Behavioral Targeting to provide contextual customization of ads and remarketing shown as part of an interaction with our website or application, using tracking technologies like cookies and pixels.
- Counting Ad Impressions & Website Interactions to audit interactions with our websites, applications, or advertisements, count ad impressions to unique visitors, verify position and quality of ad impressions, and perform similar activities.
- Fraud Prevention to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Defending Against Claims & Litigation to defend against or respond to potential or actual claims and litigation.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following:
- Business Services Providers.
- Marketing and Advertising Providers.
- Professional Advisors. These include lawyers, accountants, consultants, security professionals, and other similar parties when disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations, prevent or respond to fraud or abuse, defend ourselves against attacks, or protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our customers, and the public.
- Legally Required Parties/Governmental Entities. Persons to whom we are required by law to provide information, such as pursuant to a subpoena or a court order.
- Reorganization. Persons involved in the consideration, negotiation, completion of a business transaction, including the sale, merger, consolidation, acquisition, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, bankruptcy, or reorganization, and any subsequent integration.
- Authorized Disclosures. To any party when authorized by the individual to whom it pertains to share it.
We will retain your personal information only for so long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information; the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information; the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, you may ask us to delete your information. Additionally, we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information, to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no security measure is perfect, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section, below.
International Data Transfers
We are located and operate in the United States. By submitting personal information to us, you understand that we may transfer your personal information to country foreign to you, including the United States, for processing. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United States, or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information, may be different from the laws and protections in your country. These transfers may include transfers to our service providers located in foreign jurisdictions. Whenever we engage a service provider, we require that its privacy and security standards adhere to our requirements and applicable privacy laws.
Your Privacy Preferences
You can control the collection and use of personal information for some of our processing activities. This includes:
Adjusting Communication Preferences
Emails From Perception Systems: During the registration for use of the Platform Services or to login to our Websites, you should be presented with an opt-in to receive email communications. If you wish to no longer receive email communications, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email or send an email to Perception Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, and we will remove you as soon as possible. Opting out of marketing or newsletter emails will not opt-you out of all emails—we may need to send you transactional or similar emails related to your Perception Systems' or a Property's account, purchases, legal or contractual updates, or similar topics. You are not able to opt-out of any such emails that we may need to send based on legal or contractual requirements.
Opting Out of Cookies
There are several ways to opt-out of cookies. If, however, you do not accept any cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Online Services as they are used to provide certain functionality to our Website and Platform Services. For example, we will not be able to recognize your computer, and you will need to log in every time you visit.
Browser settings: You can opt out of cookies on your browser. Every browser is different so please check the instructions provided by your browser.
Our Services are not intended for persons under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of individuals under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us their Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Notice
Perception Systems, LLC
Perception Systems, LLC
Irvine, CA, 92618
If you would like to delete your account, please email us your request. If the email we receive matches the email on the account we will delete the account.